Get Comfortable With Selling!
- Feeling frustrated with lack of sales right now?
- Opportunities keep slipping through the net.
- Email used rather than picking up the phone?
- Price dropping is the norm.
- Staff feel pushy and unsure how to chase leads?
- Presentation, negotiation or meeting techniques need a refresh.
Martyn Sloman “The Non Pushy” Sales Trainer.
Over 27 years of experience working with large corporate businesses to small teams. Whatever your sales challenges Martyn can help you and your staff get consistent with sales.
Martyn’s training is highly practical, fun and most importantly, memorable. Staff implement the techniques immediately, feeling energized and excited to deliver a natural and helpful approach.
Perhaps your team just need to refresh on the skills they already know? Martyn can work with your team during normal daily activity. This side by side approach is popular as it has no impact on the workday routine, instead increases productivity, conversion and confidence.
- Telesales Skills Training
- Appointment Setting Training
- Telemarketing Skills Training
- Introduction to Selling
- Sales Skills For Non Salespeople
- Advanced Skills Sales Training
- Introduction to Field Sales
- Presentation Skills Training
- Negotiation Skills Training
- Sales Management Skills Training
Bite Sized Video Based Sales Training
These courses are now all available for online training. Training is delivered virtually by video which means your staff can attend remotely while working from home or from the office with minimal disruption to their productivity.
Below are recommended durations, these can also be flexed to suit your business/ requirements.
“Sales for Non-Salespeople” (Introduction to Selling) 2x 2 hours
Anyone who communicates with a customer by phone or e mail has an influence on the likelihood of them buying from your business!
Customer service, support & technical staff have valuable conversations which can create additional opportunities, add value and generate profitable leads.
This course is designed for “non sales staff” to find helpful ways to maximise opportunities for both the customer and your business resulting in better customer loyalty, creating referrals and profitable sales without being pushy!
This course is also ideal for staff who are considering a role in sales or a refresher for salespeople who want a refresher in the fundamentals of selling.
- Introduction: Salesperson vs Trusted Advisor- How the world of Sales has changed
- Ways to increase trust & rapport
- Opening the conversation
- The reasons people buy
- Identifying issues through use of probing questions
- Presenting solution/ making recommendations/ benefits of next step
- Handling concerns (objections)
- Closing on next action
- Follow on vs follow up
“Effective Selling” (Consultative Sales Skills) 2 x 2 hours
This consultative Sales Training workshop is designed to help individuals, business owners and sales team members to refresh/ enhance their sales effectiveness in the following areas:
- Reaching target Decision Makers
- Designing effective call openings to generate curiosity & continue the conversation
- Delivering enticing messages through positive vocabulary
- Developing and using your value proposition in sales
- Using assertive vocabulary to create win/ win outcomes (handling concerns/ managing expectations/ influence & persuasion.)
- Enhancing questioning skills: open, closed and drawing techniques
- Making effective recommendations
- Closing on next action
- Constructing customer/ Prospect friendly responses to your most common objections.
Q & A and action setting
Participants will leave the workshop with written working examples they will have developed and practiced during the session. This will lead to enhanced confidence and an appetite to develop higher value sales opportunities in the workplace!
“Advanced Sales” 2 x 2 hours
This online sales course is ideal for business owners, directors and experienced sales staff to develop and refresh techniques and processes to optimise conversion typically within medium to long term opportunities.
Advanced Sales Skills
- Understanding & Developing Wider Influence to Persuade the Customer
- Asking Better Questions to Drive Value for The Customer
- Gently Investigating Likelihood of Status Quo in Decision Making & Techniques to Drive Reasons for Change
- Probing the Decision Making Unit, Criteria & Process
- Increasing Closing Methods
- Handling Objections
- Open Sales Clinic (Q & A) – share your current stalled opportunities & sales dilemmas to get practical solutions to re-ignite them & close!
“Within 2 months of Martyn’s training I closed additional orders worth £50,000 and £170,000. These were opportunities which I would not have closed if I hadn’t used techniques that Martyn recommended.”Field Sales Executive, Manufacturing Sector